The Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) is the U.S. government’s most successful export assistance program. MDCP award recipients and their stakeholders continue to benefit long after the project ends. MDCP award recipients:
- Generate over $334 in exports for every $1 of ITA funding
- Have tallied over $12.5 billion of exports since the program began, over 25 years ago.
- Create or sustain 14,000 U.S. Jobs annually.
Each award helps non-profit groups pursue innovative projects that address trade barriers, enhance industry competitiveness, and generate exports that create or sustain U.S. jobs.
Eligible organizations include:
- Trade associations
- State departments of trade
- Regional associations of trade and economic development
- World Trade Centers
- Chambers of commerce
- Small business development centers
- Non-profit industry organizations