In support of Prosper Africa, USAID is offering $250,000 to $1,000,000 for businesses creating jobs and driving trade and investment across East Africa. This grant opportunity is available to firms for that:
- Boost textile and apparel value chains;
- Increase East African agricultural exports to the United States;
- Expand agricultural processing across the region;
- Deliver high quality, sustainable water and sanitation services;
- Provide large scale vocational training;
- Improve plastic waste management, tourism, and other climate-smart solutions.
Explore the full application to learn more.
About the USAID Africa Trade and Investment Program: The USAID Africa Trade and Investment program is designed to bolster USAID’s ability to boost trade and investment to, from, and within the African continent. The continent-wide program is USAID’s flagship effort under the Prosper Africa initiative and will expand and accelerate two-way trade and investment between African nations and the United States.