1:00 pm Eastern
Please join the National Black Farmers Association (NBFA), the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the Minority and Women-Owned Business Division of the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) for a discussion about advancing inclusive economic growth in the American agriculture sector. You will hear from speakers with experience in international trade and entrepreneurship who will discuss professional and commercial opportunities in international business, the challenges they face, and possible solutions for building a more inclusive international business community.
During this free webinar, you will learn about resources and programs that are available to help underserved U.S. farmers and businesses export their goods and services around the world. Topics will include:
- How to protect your business against foreign buyer nonpayment.
- Ways to access pre-export working capital to unlock the cash flow needed to fulfill sales orders.
- Government programs available to support farmers as they begin or expand their exporting journey.
- A panel discussion about how farmers and small businesses can explore the international marketplace and export their products worldwide.
- A live Q&A session when attendees will have the opportunity ask questions.