8:30 am Eastern
Florida, USA | Virtual
The 2022 Africa - America Women's Economic Forum & Trade Expo (AAWEF) Initiative
Focus: "Nurturing International Commerce through Education & Culture"
During the 33rd Annual ZORA! Festival
- Tuesday – Wednesday, January 25 – 26, A 2-day forum [personal and virtual] at Rollins College (Winter Park, FL)
- Friday – Sunday, January 28 – 30, Trade Expo at the ZORA! – Outdoor Festival of the Arts (Eatonville, FL)
2022 Overarching Goals:
- To create viable, replicable business models which will assist in entrepreneurship development of women in Africa and African-American women in the United States; and
- To foster long-term, actionable networking opportunities among participants (both in-person and virtual).
Desired Outcomes/ Learning Objectives:
Combination of implementable/actionable ideas & exposure to new ideas & concepts, resources and relationships
- Branding / Marketing
- International Trade
- Resources – what is needed & where to get them (Access Bank – thinking about Africa, WHO? – thinking about US-based resources; encouraging cross-continents resources)
- Leadership of self & others
About the ZORA! Festival
Learn more about the ZORA! Festival here.